If you are interested in volunteering with René Cassin please email us at email@example.com with the subject heading 'volunteering' and we will send you a volunteer form to complete. You do not need any previous human rights experience. If you feel inspired by our organisation and are passionate about human rights, there are many ways to get involved.
René Cassin relies on volunteers to carry out significant work, including:
- Activism and campaigning
- Developing educational resources
- Writing articles for publication
- External relations
- Representation at international/United Nations meetings
- Evants planning
Professional volunteers needed
We are currently looking for volunteers with the following experience:
- Website design and maintenance
- Immigration law or human rights law knowledge and experience
- Communications and marketing experience
- Finance and accounting
- Events planning
René Cassin has a formal internship programme. More information about interning with René Cassin can be found here.